The Millionaires Club A forum where gentlepersons may discuss finance and related matters
wit is appreciated - vulgarity is not

Introduction

View Introduction

Archives

View Archives

Search Archives

Info

Adding Images

Adding Links

Links

 aaa Brown attacked by M|EP

 aaa The Great GW Circus

 ADVFN

 AIM

 Barclays Stockbrokers

 BBC

 Bloomberg

 Bullion Desk

 CMC

 CNN

 Companies House

 CSY Computer Systems

 Daily Bayonet

 Dailyfx

 Digital Look

 Fark

 French Property

 FT.com

 Google

 Growthcompany Info

 IG Index

 Interactive Investor

 Live Oil Price

 London Stock Exchange

 Money AM

 Motley Fool

 MSN Money

 Nasdaq

 New York Stock Exchange

 News of the World

 Shares mag

 Sky News

 Stockchallenge

 The Daily Mail

 The Daily Telegraph

 The Dailymash

 The Financial Times

 The Guardian

 The Indepenent

 The New York Times

 The Sun

 The Times Online

 The Wall Street Journal

 Wikipedia

 Yahoo

 You tube


Current Message Return to posts
From: Free Thinking Doggie
I'm all in favour of reducing pollution in the atmosphere, and the oceans & rivers.

We need to start addressing the plastic being dumped into the oceans, mainly in the 3rd World.

I do my tiny bit by always collecting plastic waste on the beaches when I see it.


 Current Thread  Author  Time 
I wonder what could be causing this when people are supposed to be leading healthier ... [more]
 Occhio Pazzo 🇬🇧  08:43:30 
>> The causes will include everything EXCEPT the Corona VAX.
 JonH🍕  12:24:37 
>> Ed Miliband
 Hamsterwheel  08:57:43 
>> Well he is a malignant little Fucker I suppose
 Occhio Pazzo 🇬🇧  09:04:57 
>> Every time someone corrects his nonsense he just leans forward and snarls “I’m ... [more]
 Hamsterwheel  09:11:57 
>> You have voiced support for his basic principal several times here....[more]
 Free Thinking Doggie  09:32:26 
>> I'm all in favour of reducing pollution in the atmosphere, and the oceans & rivers....[more]
 Free Thinking Doggie  09:39:21 
>> Like this......[more]
 Free Thinking Doggie  09:54:32 
>> Your efforts make no difference sadly, when 90% of the plastic washes ... [more]
 Hamsterwheel  10:43:38 
>> Does locally. ...[more]
 Free Thinking Doggie  11:16:19 
>> Yeah, but Hammy believes it
 Occhio Pazzo 🇬🇧  09:39:01 
>> I firmly believe that we’re effing up the planet too fast, but also ... [more]
 Hamsterwheel  10:40:33 
>> But that doesn't stop you flying to Greece several times a year, ... [more]
 Occhio Pazzo 🇬🇧  11:50:15 
>> My 4x4 is petrol, much gulpier. I’ve never advocated cave dwelling.
 Hamsterwheel  12:31:50 
>> Like many of his like... De Caprio and his mega yachts ..etc....[more]
 Free Thinking Doggie  12:07:33 
>> Meanest mebbe! LP12 beats you I reckon.
 Hamsterwheel  13:34:55 

You must log in or register before you can post messages (you'll be returned to this page once logged in).



© 2000 sell on the internet (soti) ltd | feedback
www.the-millionaires-club.co.uk ... FTIR Investments of Geneva Place, Road Town, British Virgin Islands